1. Introduction :
Chip ACB Visa Platinum card is the high-class international credit card from Visa issued by ACB. Besides the feature “buy first, pay later” with the period of repaying up to 45 days, Chip ACB Visa Platinum offers to customers many special benefits that only ACB Visa Platinum can do in all international transaction:
- Credit line: From VND 200 million, no maximum limit.
- Card technology: Chip card applying EMV standard.
- Expiration time: 3 years
Besides the benefits for Gold Credit Card, ACB Visa Platinum offers to customers many other benefits as following:
- Offer to customer 9 kinds of insurance for card holders (free of charge):
- Accident insurance when traveling overseas: the compensation rate is up to USD 500,000
- Insurance for flight postponement: the compensation rate is USD 100/8 hours of postponement, maximum rate :USD 1,000
- Insurance for property throughout the trip
- Responsibility insurance throughout the trip
- Insurance for property when the host is not at home.
- Shopping insurance
- ATM cash withdrawal insurance
- Card transaction insurance
- Insurance for wallet lost
- Priority Banking Service: For the first time in Vietnam, Visa Platinum Card Holder can enjoy the benefits and priority banking services at Standard Charter Bank (SCB) in Singapore and Malaysia.
Benefits and Priority Banking Service offered by SCB:
- Get advice from the consultant officer and implement the transaction at private well-equipped room with full of instructions and high security.
- Get the best foreign currency exchange rate for priority customers of SCB.
- Will be fully served by the professional investment consultant officer and credit officer when requesting.
Customer having request of using priority banking service, please contact CallCenter 247 (38 247 247) for further instruction..
List of SCB Priority Banking Service Center
- Concierge service: is the domestic and international service only for Visa Platinum card holder served 24/7. Therefore, when calling to Visa Customer Service Center (fee toll), Visa Platinum Card Holder will be served the necessary demand such as:
- Traveling supporting service: providing the information about flight and hotels
- Renting car and limousine service: providing information and introducing services.
- Sport and entertainment supporting: providing information and introducing restaurant, health club, sport activities, golf, shopping service…
- Supporting before the trip: providing information about applying for Visa/passport, custom/ tax and other information about weather, exchange rate, language, time zone, ATM withdrawal,…
- Enterprise supporting services: providing information about the traditional customs, renting services…
- Gift and flower services: providing information and supporting different kinds of gifts and flowers.
For further information and support, kindly contact: (08) 38 222 022 or website www.visaplatinum.com.
- The annual transaction summary: this is the summary sent to card holder annually listing the Visa Platinum transaction within the year which summarizes briefly all the transaction divied into different articles (restaurants, shopping, traveling…) so that Visa Platinum Card Holders can have the general view of what they have spent and can be able to make a plan for the coming year.
- Promotional program from Visa:
- Promotional program for Visa Platinum Card Holders throughtout the world will be updated regularly on the website: www.visaplatinum.com
- Especially in Vietnam, customers can join the promotional program-playing golf at Ngoi Sao Chi Linh Golf Field (Hai Duong), Long Thanh Golf Field (Dong Nai), Phoenix Golf Resort (Hoa Binh) and Golf Club Vietnam (HCMC).
3. Transaction limit:
- Total transaction limit: maximum VND 200 million
- Total transaction: Maximum 30 times/ day.
- Withdrawal at ATM: Maximum VND 10 million/ time.
- Especially, card holder can register for VIP mode to use maximum credit line.
4. Condition for issuing card:
- Vietnamese/ foreigner.
- Age: From 18 to 65 years old.
5. Procedure of issuing card:
1. Request of issuing credit card (ACB’s form)
2. Document proving record (copy version)
- ID Card/passport
- Household Book
- KT3/Temporary registration book
3. Document proving income
- For customer whose income is paid through bank account:
- Labor contract/Salary comfirmation (using ACB’s form)/ personnel decision.
- The transaction list of the salary account
- For customer receiving salary in cash:
- Labor contract/ personnel decision
- Salary confirmation (using ACB’s form)
- Copy of salary receipt/ Salary list of 3 recent months