FLOATING- RATE SAVINGS
Floating-rate savings - Floating is a product of term savings in 36 months - of interest payment periodically released for the purpose of most benefit to customers.
A. Add-on products:
- Floating meet customer expectations through interest rates and attractive utility as follows
Flexibility under the market interest rate with the interest rate that manually adjust at the beginning of each period of interest payment (1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months).
When customers engage Floating savings, at the end of each period of interest payment, the bank pays customers the interest at a floating account rate at the beginning of the corresponding period of interest payment.
- Diversify interest payment methods
B. Product Features:
- Imported capital interest paid at maturity, or;
- Customers withdraw public interest or cash
- Automatically deduct public interest in the Payment Account Deposit (ATM2 Card) client for saving account in USD. In particular, the interest amount is applicable term interest rate ladder.
C. Fees and Interest rate:
- Deposit Term: 36 months – draw Interest periodically
- Interest receiving term: a period of 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months dependent on customer choice.
- Currency: VND or USD
- Amount: From above 5,000,000 VND or above 500 USD.
- Interest rates on TTK: Corresponding to the post at the time of sending.
- Interest actually received: Adjusting Automatically, corresponding to Floating interest rate at the beginning of the period of interest payment.
- Method of interest payment: Customers may specify the method of interest payment in cash or transfer the interest into account ATM2 + (For TGTK VND) or capital interest automatically.
- Interest rate: Please refer to the deposit interest rates schedule.
- Service charges: Please refer to fee schedule.
- Counting Fees: Receiving when customers finalize savings card within 02 working days from the date of opening of the card (counting Fee = 0.03% x the money when closing the account; Min 10,000VND; Max 1,000,000VND)
- Certificate of information registration (ACB Form)
- Vietnamese: ID card (the original or certified copy).
- Foreigner: resident card or temporary resident card and passport, valid visa (the original).
- The other related documents were required by ABC bank.
For advice and guidance on product details, please contact:
Customer service center callcenter 247: 08.8 247 247 or 1800 577 775 (free call)
Nationwide nearest ACB Branches and transaction offices