BUSINESS INVESTMENT LOAN MORTGAGE SECURITIES BY SECURITIES
Business investment loan securities mortgaged by securities is a credit product to meet the demand of business investment loan securities of the customers who own listed securities depository at ACBS or not listed securities. During the time of loan, ACB allows customers to sell listed securities securing the loan to pay the debt for ACB.
- Vietnamese citizen who are investing in securities.
- Being capable of paying from investment securities sale/dividends, or other sources.
- Securities are secured property listed in “ACB securities secured property acceptance list”.
- Securitas are secured property which have price fluctuations management according to ACB regulations.
- Unlisted purchase/investment securities must be eligible for transactions, without dispute and not in conditional depository.
- Time of loan:
- Item borrowed ≤ 06 months for secured property unlisted securities.
- Item borrowed ≤ 12 months to secured properties which are listed securities
- Credit limit loan is up to 12 months, wording of debt ≤ 06 months.
- Loan currency: VND.
- Interest: ACB current interest rate.
- Method of payment:
- Monthly interest payment
- One time principal at maturity/wording of debt
- Minimum loan: VND 20 million/loan.
- ID card, household residency/ KT3/ KT4/ residency certificate.
- To secured properties are listed securities: Request for loan, cum business plan, credit contract, mortgage assets contract.
- To secured properties are unlisted securities: Credit contract, mortgage asset contract is not listed stock.
- Documents related to secured properties: Proof of securities ownership: capital contribution certificate/shareholder confirmation book/shares/share certificates…(for unlisted securities). Blockade circuitries certificate.
- Proof of capital using purposes: account balance of securities at securities companies.