LOANS SECURED BY CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT, VALUED PAPERS
"Loans secured by certificate of deposit (CD), valued papers" is a credit product for individual customers who own CD, valued papers and wish to pledge these CD, valued papers in order to have loan for business operations and consumption.
Target customers and Conditions:
- Vietnamese individuals having legal ownership of secured assets including: CD, valued papers issued by ACB ) and other banks in accordance with ACB regulation in each period, treasury bills, account balance, physical gold, foreign currencies in cash (UDS, EUR), etc.
- Foreigners owning saving certificates issued by ACB
- Lending methods: Loan repayment at maturity items, installment loans, overdraft loans
- Currency: VND
- Loan term: specified in accordance with the borrower’s demand for loan
- Loan amount: specified upon actual demand for loan and the value of secured assets.
- Repayment method: the principal and interest shall be one-time payment or many times during the loan term.
- Loan application form (as ACB’s form)
- Legal documents: ID card/ passport, driving license, etc. of the borrowers and guarantor (if any)
- Documents relevant to secured assets (original copy of CD, valued papers, physical gold, foreign currencies in cash, etc.)
For further information and instruction, please contact us at any ACB’s branch/sub-branch or CallCenter247 at +848-38247 247 or 1800 577 775 (toll free).