|No. ||Transaction ||Fee |
|1. ||Services at customer’s request || |
|- ||Historical account statements ||VND5,000/times/each historical month; VND50,000/times/each historical year |
|- ||Confirmation in writing || |
|+ ||Confirmation of account balance ||VND50,000 |
|+ ||Other confirmations ||VND20,000 |
|- ||Certified copies of documents || |
|+ ||Transaction documents <1 year ||VND10,000/each document |
|+ ||Transaction documents >= 1 year ||VND50,000/each document |
|- ||Other services ||Upon agreement, Min VND20,000 |
|2 ||Payroll service || |
|- ||In case of having service contract ||VND3,000/Item; Min VND200,000 |
|- ||In case of deducting from account for salary payment according to the list of accounts || |
|+ ||For VND ||VND3,000/Item |
|+ ||For USD ||USD0.3/Item |
|- ||If there are differences between accounts for receiving salary and accounts for salary payment ||Extra fee for account transfer among banks |
|3 ||Intermediary for goods payment ||0.20%; Min VND500,000/USD30 |
|- ||Amendment fee: ||VND100,000/time |
|4 ||Encoding Swift/Telex ||USD10 |
|5 ||Amendment to domestic outward remittance ||VND10,000/Item |
|6 ||Cash withdrawal fee for international credit cards not issued by ACB ||3% of withdrawal amount |
|7 ||Local L/C Issuance ||Same fee applied to L/C issuance |
|8 ||Notice of local L/C (issued by local banks) |
|Same fee applied to L/C issuance |
|9 ||Fee for account management of securities investors (applied to security companies who having co-operation agreement with ACB) ||0.01%/matched order value at ACB |
|10 ||Issuance of confirmation letter of payment throughout the bank ||VND100,000/Item |
| 11 ||Fee for taking the information (apply when customers want to make a copy from the original documents which are being managed by ACB, taking the information which is different from Item 1) ||VND200,000/time |
1. All above fees and charges included VAT, exclusive of fees which marked (**)
2. Services which arise encoding fee, postage will be charged more fees according to the practical fee.
3. If other practical fees such as tax, cost payables to involving foreign banks, fees will be collected according to practical expenses
4. No refund for collected service fee and other fees in case customers cancel transactions.
5. For fees charged in foreign currencies, but in case fee payment made in VND, exchange rate shall be applied according to the current practice avised by ACB.
6. Service fee will be collected by installment shortly after arising or full collection after the service is accomplished based on its characteristics.
7. (*): Such fees are applied in provinces/cities outside Ho Chi Minh city and Hanoi
8. (**): Such fees do not include VAT due to they are not subject to taxation according to the Circular No. 129/2008/TT-BTC dated 26/12/2008
9. (***): The grouping MM&LC and SME is regulated as in ACB regulation.